CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:04:50+00:002016 BMW X5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:04:50+00:00
- Change motor oil & replace oil filter. Inspect belts,hoses,tire psi & all fluids. Lube chassis,doors & hinges. Check Air & Cabin Filters as needed. Perform Courtesy Inspection (NO CHG) Reset maintenance service reminder lite as needed.
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- NEW YORK STATE VEHICLE INSPECTION SAFETY & EMMISIONS 21.00 Pass or Fail
- Perform Complete Digital Inspection on the vehicle
- Replace rear disc brakes. Service calipers & slides as needed. Measure rotor run out and minimum thickness. Deglaze, or replace as needed. Clean sand & lube rotor hubs. Adjust parking brake shoes if equipped. Adjust parking brake system & lube cables. Re-install with new friction materials and hardware. Road test and bed in pads.
- Vehicle was properly sanitized and ready for its initial service
- Vehicle was road tested for quality, and was properly sanitized
Sam B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2021