- Vehicle was properly sanitized and ready for its initial service
- Perform Complete Digital Inspection on the vehicle
- Checked DTCS and found nothing, looking at service info and other recommendations, I would start with changing plugs and coils which the customer wants anyways, and while that's apart check the mass air flow sensor for debris and also check the throttle body for the same thing.
- Vehicle was road tested for quality, and was properly sanitized
- Change motor oil & replace oil filter. Inspect belts,hoses,tire psi & all fluids. Lube chassis,doors & hinges. Check Air & Cabin Filters as needed. Perform Courtesy Inspection (NO CHG) Reset maintenance service reminder lite as needed.
- Remove wheel from vehicle. source tire leak, Repair tire. Recheck repaired area, Reinstall on vehicle. Temporary tire plug on LR near sidewall just so it stopped leaking for now
- MOUNT TIRES NO CHG
- Computer spin balance 4 Wheels special weights
- Disassemble tire/wheel assembly. Replace tpms sensor. Reinstall and program sensors for proper operation.
- Remove the rear wheels, brake shoes and hardware. Clean and lube the backing plate and reassemble with new rear brake shoes. Replace hardware as needed.
- WHEEL CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable), bleed System and replace Shoes (if necessary).]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – RWD w/Coil Spring Suspension,Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – RWD Front,One – [Includes: R&I Steering Knuckle and Hub Assembly.]
- Replace front disc brakes. Service or replace calipers as needed. Measure rotor run out and minimum thickness. Deglaze, or replace as needed. Clean sand & lube rotor hubs. Re-install with new friction materials and hardware if needed. Road test and bed in pads.
- Engine has oil leak, add detection dye to system to further diagnose leak
- Drain flush & refill rear axle, remove cover & reseal when necessary.
- Complete transmission fluid exchange ,including torque converter,power refill system & add conditioner,ck for leaks & road test
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line5
- Complete computerized 4 wheel alignment,Adjust caster,camber & toe in front & rear when required. Does not include extra labor for adjusters or shims. Road test
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down. Retest system
- Access air filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Replace bulb(s) headlite ,tail lite,marker,signal, or stop lamp as needed.
- NEW YORK STATE VEHICLE INSPECTION SAFETY & EMMISIONS 21.00 Pass or Fail
- Flush and reverse flush cooling system. Check all belts & hoses. Pressure check radiator & service cap. Add fresh coolant and test for temperature range and leaks.
- Remove fluid from the entire system and the reservoir. Refill the system with new fluid designed to exceed OE performance specifications.
- Clean fuel injectors, throttle body, and intake system.
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET &/OR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- HEATER HOSES – Remove & Replace – In-Line5,RWD Both – [NOTE: Deduct 0.2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R&R.]
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – Both
- PARKING BRAKE CABLE – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- GAS DOOR
Walter S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2021