- Vehicle was properly sanitized and ready for its initial service
- Perform Complete Digital Inspection on the vehicle
- REPROGRAM BATTERY
- Removed wheel, removed caliper, removed inner pad, sand blasted sensor area. Reassembled with lube.
- Replace bulb(s) headlite ,tail lite,marker,signal, or stop lamp as needed. Replaced Rr vehicle bulb with bulb 17635 fixed Removed wheel to access panel and removed rear headlight cover, replaced bulb with h7 fixed Removed other access panel in front from top, found small bulb to be on just not in housing properly, pushed back in fixed Rr on hatch replaced bulb did not fix issue, put old bulb back in for now needs diag. Removed inner trunk cover, tested voltage at plug was good, voltage at bulb was also good, cleaned rust from connection and tried with new bulb. Turned on when bulb was pressed. Bent connection up to make better contact and reinstalled, worked properly, reinstalled cover. Fixed. Bulbs h7, and two 17635 Still has adaptive headlight message on dash
- Vehicle was road tested for quality, and was properly sanitized
Joe D. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/22/2022