- Vehicle was properly sanitized and ready for its initial service
- Perform Complete Digital Inspection on the vehicle
- Change motor oil & replace oil filter. Inspect belts,hoses,tire psi & all fluids. Lube chassis,doors & hinges. Check Air & Cabin Filters as needed. Perform Courtesy Inspection (NO CHG) Reset maintenance service reminder lite as needed. Replaced drain plug gasket
- Replace front disc brakes. Service or replace calipers as needed. Measure rotor run out and minimum thickness. Deglaze, or replace as needed. Clean sand & lube rotor hubs. Re-install with new friction materials and hardware if needed. Road test and bed in pads.
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean Flushed old fluid out of new fluid in used 4 quarts of fluid
- NEW YORK STATE VEHICLE INSPECTION SAFETY & EMMISIONS 21.00 Pass or Fail
- Vehicle was road tested for quality, and was properly sanitized
Christopher C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/7/2022