- Vehicle was properly sanitized and ready for its initial service
- Perform Complete Digital Inspection on the vehicle
- Replaced battery to diagnose MT-47/H5
- ELECTRIC FAN MOTOR – Remove & Replace
- Access air filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down. Retest system
- Vehicle was road tested for quality, and was properly sanitized
Santa P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2021