CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T22:00:57+00:002012 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T22:00:57+00:00
- Vehicle was properly sanitized and ready for its initial service
- Perform Complete Digital Inspection on the vehicle
- Change motor oil & replace oil filter. Inspect belts,hoses,tire psi & all fluids. Lube chassis,doors & hinges. Check Air & Cabin Filters as needed. Perform Courtesy Inspection (NO CHG) Reset maintenance service reminder lite as needed.
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Flush and reverse flush cooling system. Check all belts & hoses. Pressure check radiator & service cap. Add fresh coolant and test for temperature range and leaks.
- Drain flush & refill rear axle, remove cover & reseal when necessary.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- Drain and refill manual transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Check linkage for wear and proper operation. Road test vehicle.
- Vehicle was road tested for quality, and was properly sanitized
Michael K. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2022