CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-28T22:00:30+00:002008 Mazda 6 CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-28T22:00:30+00:00
- Vehicle was properly sanitized and ready for its initial service
- Perform Complete Digital Inspection on the vehicle
- Clean the master cylinder cap area and remove the old fluid from the reservoir. Fill with fresh fluid and flush with power brake flush machine by pressurizing brake master cylinder and vacuuming old fluid out of each brake bleeder until the fluid is clean
- Remove fluid from the entire system and the reservoir. Refill the system with new fluid designed to exceed OE performance specifications.
- Flush and reverse flush cooling system. Check all belts & hoses. Pressure check radiator & service cap. Add fresh coolant and test for temperature range and leaks.
- NEW YORK STATE VEHICLE INSPECTION SAFETY & EMMISIONS 21.00 Pass or Fail
- Vehicle was road tested for quality, and was properly sanitized
Rich G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/27/2021